torsdag 19. mars 2015

Tag card (Card week day 3)

I spent the weekend making cards :-) I need some for myself, and my mum wants some, too, so I decided to just dive in and use up remains from kits and old stuff! I browsed my favourite challenge sites to kick start my mojo, and am going to share these inspirational places - and my creations - with you every day for an entire week! Today is day 3!

Today my card contains a tag, and the inspiration is taken from this challenge at Tag you're it




The first I noticed on this image were the off set flowers on the tag, so I decided to go from there:




All you need is a few stickers, washi and a ribbon and a colorful piece of paper to make a card (and as the challenge is all about clean and simple, I kept it clean and simple :-)!



Patterned papers & stickers: Pebbles. Washi: Freckled fawn. Ribbon & pearls: unknown

Thank you for stopping by, and please come back tomorrow for another card :-)

4 kommentarer:

anja curvers sa...

Very pretty thank you for joining us over at TAG you're it.

Michele K. Henderson sa...

These colorful flowers are really sweet!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) sa...

Beautiful card, love those flowers. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Jeanne J. sa...

Beautiful mix of papers - and I love the flowers!