lørdag 28. mars 2015

New goggles, much needed (CSI file #159)

This is my last layout as guest designer ("Special Investigator") at CSI in March, and here is the case to crack:


If you know me, you may have noticed I hardly ever use ink or paint or anything wet or messy, just because I don't have the patience for it. But this time I just kept adding like I was payed for it, and I loved how it turned out :-)


Patterned papers: unknown. Grid stamp: Kaiserkraft. Stensils: Thecraftersworkshop (grid), The Paper Bakery (hearts/circles). Rubons: Hambleys. Wood accents: Freckled Fawn. Epoxy heart; Heidi Swapp. Dymo: Dymo. Jewels & brad: unknown


How I solved the case:
*all colors used
*Evidence: Doodling, jewles, feathers, mixed media, grid pattern, rubons, love accents (the hearts)
*Testimony: Document things you love about you

Journaling says: " I love how I still challenge myself and go out of my comfort zone: I still ski and I have picked up equisterian again"

Ink & paint & my beloved dymo:

 Doodling:
  Rubons:

Feel like playing with us?

3 kommentarer:

dstandard sa...

Fabulous page - don't you love it when you try new things and find out they are fun!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Love it Hilde! Messy looks gooood!I really like your design too. Way to solve the case!

Unknown sa...

Hiya Hilde,

An absolutely wonderful design and a great way of cracking the case I have to say!

Excellent use of the Dymo, it really helps create that rustic look that really adds a great charm!

Happy Easter!
With best regards,
Jesper K
DYMOSupport