fredag 7. november 2014

The 7th grader

I cannot believe my youngest kid is 12 years old and a 7th grader. Here is this fall's school photo of him.

Patterned papers & stickers: Echo Park. Title: MyCreativeScrapbookKits


The Echo Park collection Creative Agenda was perfect for the theme!




The title came as part of the MyCreativeScrapbook September kit along with the collection mentioned.




I just loved all the white space in Creative Scrappers' sketch #281 and had to give it a try:



Have you scrapped this year's school photos yet?

Please return on Tuesday where I will show how I scrapped DS12's class photo, the most challenging photo to scrap, in my opinion!

1 kommentar:

lillesmor sa...

Ah - perfekte ark til siden!!
Stilig med de bokstavsirklene dine på siden!
Er du forresten fornøyd med de kitene? Har ikke hatt kit siden nook - og savner det..