onsdag 5. november 2014

Hello Barcelona!

We put in an extra day in Barcelona before embarquing our cruise ship in September.

What an awesome city! It had it all: architecture, culture, sea front, shopping, food markets etc etc. I want to go back, but then I need to stay longer to see and explore more.

Here are me and the kids heading out in the morning:

Patterned papers/die cuts: 4heures37. Wood veeners & vellum geo tag: Studio Calico. Button, words, stamps & brown alpha: Jillibean Soup. Black alpha: AC. Flair: Basic Grey

DS15's pink shirt was a perfect match for these fun papers from French "4heures37".

Close ups:







The design is from this lovely November sketch at SCRaP365:



Thank you for stopping by - you know it means a lot to me :-)
Have a great week!


2 kommentarer:

Lee-Anne sa...

Love your layout! I have a scrappy friend that moved to Barcelona from Canada. It looks so lovely there.

Jennifer Grace sa...

This is so bright and fun! I love the geotag above the photo. Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch challenge! x