søndag 26. oktober 2014

Towel Elephant (The Studio Challenges Mixed Media challenge)

Isn't this dude the cutest?
We were out for dinner, and when we came back to our stateroom on the cruise ship (yepp, cruising in September) he just was there :-)



I made this layout as an example for the latest challenge at The Studio Challenges:

Mixed Media - create a mixed media inspired layout, time to get messy!

For those of you that may need a little help, here's the definition of Mixed media:
A technique involving the use of two or more artistic media, such as ink and pastel or painting and collage, that are combined in a single composition.

Details/close up photos:

Gesso, masking and stamping

Pucinella, torn edges, wire, masking & stamping. 

More details

I admit I don't do much mixed media, mostly because I don't have the patiente for stuff to dry, but I always love the finished item :-)



Ingen kommentarer: